I was putting off homework and flipping through some One Piece when I found this quote. Oda’s one of my favorite modern artists of any medium for a lot of reasons, but I think this quote sums up my admiration for him perfectly. Think about it! When this was written, One Piece was only 4 years old, and 12 years later it’s still going strong because he’s committed to his story and his characters and his readers. I cried when I found this and I’m cryin’ now because I’m tr a sh
I meant to do this at 500 followers but life has been busy! I don’t really have the free time to make things in the foreseeable future but I can offer photos since I plan to get back to doing paid photoshoots in the coming year!
What You Win:
- One FREE hour-long photoshoot to be redeemed at Setsucon 2014, Katsucon 2014, Anime Boston 2014, or an on-location shoot somewhere in Western MA or Northern CT
- You can have up to THREE people altogether! (Any additional will be only $5 extra per person to be paid prior to or at time of shoot)
- I shoot any fandom as long as you can help me understand any characters I don’t know
- Examples of prior work are above or can be found on my Facebook page or my photography Tumblr
How to Enter:
- Reblog this post! Only once, as Tumblr doesn’t count excess notes anyways
- You DO NOT have to be following me to win
- Giveaway blogs cannot win
- Askbox must be open so I can contact you, you’ll have about 24 hours to respond if you win!
This giveaway goes until December 29, 2013 at 12 midnight EST! The winner will be chosen at random. If there are any questions feel free to shoot me an ask!
(Model credits can be found on each image!)
IM FREAKING OUT AND NO ONE UNDERSTANDS HHHH
AND THE CUSHIONS FIT WHAT KIND OF QUADRANTS THEY’RE IN TOO AAHHH
Sometimes I feel like tumblr users have never seen a deck of fucking cards before.